– Niche Business: Specializing in parking lot construction, the business has built strong connection with larger paving companies, and is the preeminent choice for larger contractors for its niche work.
– Highly Profitable: The business has high profit margins with a revenue of $700K in YE 2022 and Seller’s Discretionary Earnings of an impressive $400K for 2022.
– Trustworthy Clientele: Regular, repeat business from larger contractors speaks to the business’s consistent quality.
– Noteworthy work: Proudly constructed parking lots for one of Canada’s largest retailers which leads to consistent workflow and a continual influx of service and maintenance projects.
– Smooth Client Transition: The dedicated seller is committed to ensuring a seamless transition.
Valuable Assets: The business comes with approx. $280K worth of fully paid equipment, significantly adding to its value.
– Seller Financing: Attractive financing options for eligible buyers, emphasizing the seller’s belief in the business’s sustainability.
– Established Reputation: The work quality has cemented the business’s reputation as the go-to subcontractor for major paving companies.
– Retirement Beckons: A rare chance to acquire a high-caliber business as the current owner approaches retirement.
– Low-risk, High-reward: With a history of stable earnings and repeat clientele, this is a low-risk, high-reward purchase opportunity.